TOP RECENT HITS



A escolha (2010) My Choice Fairies (2003) Queer Today, Gone Tommorrow (2007) 5 Telephone Conversations (2006) A Wonderful Day (2003) The Dadshuttle (1996) Presents (2003) Fireworks (1947) Burls (2002) 50 Ways* to Leave Your Lover (2008)

07 January 2012

Falling Into Fuchsia (2004)


Struggling actor Gary plays Hamlet in a homoerotic film adaptation of Shakespeare’s play. As he works hard on the role, his girlfriend complains that he is not giving their relationship enough attention. But when his co-actor Aidan provokes him with suggestive invitations, Gary’s real life and reel life begin to intertwine...




Considering that this situation is common in any society, it is imperative that all men should try same gender sex at least once in their lives for them to know which gender they would really prefer. If I were a woman, I will feel so degraded and humiliated if my man leaves me for a man. Certainly no competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment