TOP RECENT HITS



A escolha (2010) My Choice Fairies (2003) Queer Today, Gone Tommorrow (2007) 5 Telephone Conversations (2006) A Wonderful Day (2003) The Dadshuttle (1996) Presents (2003) Fireworks (1947) Burls (2002) 50 Ways* to Leave Your Lover (2008)

31 March 2012

Two of Us (1988)


Matthew is a teenage boy who just left school. He is handsome, athletic and gay. And being gay was not easy for any individual. Thanks God he's got Phil who despite hostile reactions from his peers, they remain close. As their feelings for one another grow more than just their usual close friendship, Phil's girlfriend together with his classmates taunts, intimidates, threatens and attacks them. Since the two find themselves no longer a part of their circle, they decide to run away to be themselves.




A gem then... still a gem now. A true classic that stirred so much controversy in England back in the late eighties but was successfully shown on night TV purposely to educate "educators."

2 comments:

  1. You really made a big present to me posting this movie.I was very upset when first watched it because the story let me understood that I could love another boy without shame or fear.It has been a coming of age and take me aware of my real myself.Thans again.Luigi43

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to know that you could relate to the story and I believe that if you are destined to be with a man, so be it... and make the best out of the relationship by being strong in facing the obstacles and hindrances that go with it. Cheers, Luigi!

      Delete